Webinar für “High Availability for Non-Email Server Roles” Konfiguration, Best Practices und Tips.
Besuchen Sie am 27.9 das Webinar bei www.msexchange.org von MVP J. Peter Bruzesse, er wird in seinem Vortrag auch die Konfiguration von KEMP Load Balancern berücksichtigen.
Join the MSExchange.org Webinar in English:
Is your organization’s network service up-to-date with the latest configuration best practices for High Availability and Load Balancing? Now is the time make sure, before you have an outage. Learn the latest from a Microsoft Exchange MVP who will help you identify where your High Availability network stands today and avoid future outages.
Join J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and the cofounder and CIO of ClipTraining on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 1pm ET, 10am PT to discover tips and recommendations you need to know about HA server configurations.
Register here! https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/247798050
In this complimentary 45 minute Webinar, you will discover:
- What you need to know about Unified Messaging HA and VoIP Gateways
- Network Load Balancing tips for Hub Transport and Edge servers
- Using Microsoft’s NLB when deploying CAS Servers
- Why you should not rely on DNS Round Robin configuration
- Common configuration pitfalls and how to avoid them